May is right around the corner. Cinco de Mayo (May 5th) is a great time to celebrate. Sharing this recipe will get you off to a tasty start.
Here is a fresh way to mix up some guacamole:
- 2 avocados
- 2 drops Citrus Fresh vitality
- 1 drop Lime vitality
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1–2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Pinch salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Remove the pit from the avocados and scoop the flesh into a bowl, mashing roughly with a fork.
- Add all other ingredients and stir until mixed.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips or with your favorite Mexican-inspired dishes!